Friday, February 6, 2009

Our day trip around Delhi

India Gate from another direction. This monument is very famous.


It became a challenge to take pictures of each other and not have someone walk into the shot. Here Martina got a picture of me, and I think I was sucking in my stomach successfully but this Indian guy wanted to be a part of the picture too.


Some street scenes.















Gee, I wonder why Delhi has so many brown-outs. You think it might have something to do with the electricity over-loads like this one?







A few years ago I could do this without a drop of sweat, like this guy.








More street scenes.


















Another famous monument. This time two people wandered into the shot.











I think it is called the Red Gate or something. Well something Red anyway. Very famous.











This place looked famous but I have no idea what it is. I almost made up something clever to impress you, but my honesty won out.












This is part of the Indian capitol complex.













Kind of a round, curvy Parliament building.














More of the same capitol building, and this guy wanted to be in the picture.















This is a famous gate in front of the main capitol rotunda building. Several people wanted to be in this picture and we did not have the nerve to tell them to skedaddle.















This guy wouldn't remove himself from an otherwise nice shot of this capitol building. At least we got him before he sucked in his gut. Serves him right...

















This is that round, curvy Parliament building again.















1 comment:

  1. I wish those people would have gotten out of your pictures, sheesh! :) You are too funny, by the way, you don't have a spare tire, you don't even have a training wheel.

    ReplyDelete