Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Birthday Pool !!

Ok, here's the thing. Rachel's records are a most definite piece of fiction. As I posted before her records were written with one pen in the same writing over an 8 year period. (That's right 8 year period because the records have her receiving some of her immunizations prior to being born!)

So, I am in the process of setting up appointments with Kaiser for a pediatric evaluation and hopefully, a bone-age x-ray to establish her true age. According to her records she was born on July 17, 2001. That would make her 7 years, and nearly 7 months old. Some of you have now met her, so you may be at an advantage.

Fun facts. She knows her abc's, but not how to read. She can write her name in Marathi (its really pretty), and she knows the numbers 1-10 (thank's Holly for discovering this.) She also spontaneously burst into song at Raley's grocery store singing "Head, shoulders, knees, and toes" at the top of her lungs. She is waay cool, this child. I love her.
So, enter by adding a comment to this post or for the severly blog handicapped you may email me at mhatty@aol.com (Cindy, this means you!)

love, Rachel's mommy

6 comments:

  1. After talking to her on the phone I'm guessing 4 years 7 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat! Annie already guessed my date. If we're both right, can we split the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to say 5 years 3 months. If I win can my birthday be imparted to Rachel? Hee hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna say 4 years 8 months

    ReplyDelete
  5. My guess is that she will be 5 on July 17th... so whatever that works out to when you read this is my guess. so... somewhere between Annie and Mary. :-) Sorry, I can't do math at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here are Kitty's, Bobby's and Dottie's guesses:
    Kitty, 4years, 6 months
    Bobby, 4years, 8 months
    Dottie,5years, 4 months

    ReplyDelete